Titles are given to donators who have met certain requirements. The titles can be assigned by the streamers to their respective viewers. Here's a guide on how you can set up your own titles for your donators.
- [Platform login]▶ The menu bar displayed on the left when you log in ▶ Click [Account Management]
- [Account Management]▶ [Title Settings] click
- The [Streamer Title Settings]page will show like the image below.
- Click on “Modify” to change the titles for each condition stated. If you do not want to set a title for that specific condition, you can leave it “OFF”.
- Once you have done filling out the details of the title, press “Save” to apply the changes.
- You should be able to see the new title updated on the page. If you would like to disable a certain title, click on “OFF” button.
- Once the donator has selected the title they want to use on their Donator’s Page, each donation will have a title displayed next to it.