This is a function that appears on the page when a donator sets a quest for a streamer.
- [Platform login]▶ The left category of the dashboard displayed when you log in ▶ Click [Widget]
- [Widget]▶ [Quest] click
- The page will be transferred to the quest page if you click the [Quest] page like the below screenshot.
If you want to use the function, please click the [Enable quests ON] button.
Widget style : Quest Widget image style.
※ The recommended size of the quest widget is 400x750.
[Fancy Widget style]
[Simple Widget style]
Additional Quest setting
- Minimum credit for a quest donation: Minimum credit for the donator to have a quest donation (You can set from 3000, up to 10,000,000 Credit)
- Quest failure penalty rate (when a streamer determines to use): The rate of credit paid to a streamer if the streamer determines to fail the quest. (You can set Minimum 10% or more, Maximum 90%)
- Quest failure penalty rate (when a donator determines to use): The rate of credit which goes to a streamer when a streamer fails a quest (if the donator determines to fail the quest) or, the donator cancels the quest. (You can set Minimum 10% or more, Maximum 90%)
- The time interval between each quest registration: Time set for rewarding the next donation after the previous one. (Able to set from 0 sec)
- Maximum quest count: Maximum count of quests able to take at once. (More than 1 can be set)
- Enable to extend the time limitation: You will be able to extend the time limit of quest donation if you turn on Enable to extend the time limit.
- Exposing 'Streamer Success Decision Authority Setting Menu':In ON mode, Streamer Success Decision Authority Setting Menu will appear.
※ Quest failure penalty rate (when Donator determines to use): The rate of credit which goes to a streamer when the streamer fails a quest (if the donator determines to fail the quest) or, the donator cancels the quest. (You can set Minimum 10% or more, Maximum 90%)
- Click the [Alert box]after you finish setting the quest widget.
- [Alert box]▶ Click [Quest donation alert]
- The page will be accessed to the [Quest donation alert setting]page after you click the [Quest donation alert]
Quest Settings Notes
- The registration of donation will not proceed if a streamer makes a change particular setting value while a donator is registering a quest donation (Before the donator clicks the 'donate' button). The donator needs to register another donation with new setting values.
- Streamer quest success decision rights menu ON/OFF' will appear on the donation page if it is ON the decision menu.
TIP. You can verify the [Accept/ Reject “i.On Quest widget”] on [Quest Remote controller] tap.
Have more questions?
Please sign in to leave a comment.